Long time Republican strategist for President Donald Trump, Roger Stone, was arrested in Fort Lauderdale after being indicted by a grand jury as part of the Russian probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia before the 2016 U.S. election, led by special counsel Robert Meuller.
According to the U.S. Justice Department, the 66 year old Stone, a long time friend of President Donald Trump, is facing one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements and one count of witness tampering.
Stone continues to deny taking part in any collusion with Russia, and said he will not bear false witness against Donald Trump.roger-stone-full-indictment-januery-25-2019
Roger Stone Charged With Obstruction in Mueller Probe – Fortune
- Roger Stone Charged With Obstruction in Mueller Probe Fortune
- Who is Roger Stone? Trump associate indicted in Robert Mueller probe USA TODAY
- Roger Stone’s stunning indictment is a huge moment in the Russia probe CNN
- The Latest: Trump responds to Stone arrest, denies collusion San Francisco Chronicle
- View full coverage on Google News
Go to Source